Photo shoot for "Down By the River" by The Denny Family

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sunday the Denny's came over to a photo shoot for their new cd "Down By the River",  we were pressed for time, so I'm guessing they will be back to do it again. 


The serious shot; Josiah you look extremely intimidating.


The happy shot.


Mishayla, who taught you to do......


......oh.


Part of the group who was there. It must have been strange to the people driving by to see 17 people coming out of the woods all dressed in church clothes. A lot of people had on black that day; it must have looked like we had a funeral in the woods. 
" ....sink me in the river at dawn. Send me away with the words of a love song." 
Only we were there in the afternoon. ;)

I saved the best pictures from that day, you'll have to wait and see when the cd comes out which one's get picked!

Tata for now,
 Ruthie

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha I like the series one

Jenna said...

those came out really good! my favorite is the serious one!